Giles Wilson are totally committed to operating a service to our clients and a place of work to our staff which reduces the risk of COVID-19 infection to the lowest reasonable practical level.
We have therefore made some changes to the way we work:
- Our lawyers continue to work from home in a way which causes no interruption to client service and with client confidentiality maintained at the highest level (all our staff continue to be contactable by phone or email in the usual way);
- We have a limited number of support staff in each office and our offices are open for visits, by appointment only, between Monday and Friday, 9.15am to 5.15pm;
- Our strong preference for client meetings continues to be by video or phone but if this is not viable for clients, we will see you in the office, with complete social distancing arrangements in place, but by appointment only;
- Social distancing and hygiene remain at the heart of our Anti-COVID-19 policy and therefore please be assured that we have a frequent office and surface cleaning system in place, as well as a process for limiting numbers of visitors and a protocol for appointments to take place safely (you will be guided through this when you arrive);
- If you have an appointment with us, please avoid bringing children or adults with you, unless you have specifically agreed this in advance with the Giles Wilson representative you are meeting at the office;
If you are delivering documents or are a client who needs to provide us with ID, please telephone ahead for an appointment.
Thank you for your help in enabling us to deliver our service safely.
Awards & Recognitions
The expertise of our solicitors is regularly recognised by some of the profession’s most distinguished organisations. As well as being a member of a number of Law Society schemes, we have won awards at the Law Society Excellence Awards, the Halsbury Legal Awards and the Modern Law Awards. We have also received recognition in the form of the Lexcel mark of quality, a Legal 500 listing and a place on the shortlist of The Lawyer’s Boutique Firm of the Year.