We are looking for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to enhance our growing, forward-thinking team at Giles Wilson.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wishes to join a dynamic young firm and enjoy a great career in a progressive law practice.
We will consider applications from any experienced private client solicitor or executive, or someone working in another area of law who is keen to learn and is prepared to do so quickly. The ideal person will be willing and capable undertaking a wide variety of private client work, including wills, probate and Court of Protection matters, working alongside other committed legal professionals in a collaborative, uplifting environment.
Our core values are integral to our success at Giles Wilson. We therefore seek someone who will embrace our values of respect, support, understanding, positivity and integrity, and shares our commitment to deliver quality personal legal services for all clients.
Contract type: Permanent
Working hours: Mon – Fri, 9 – 5.30 (Part-time considered)
Location: Leigh-on-Sea (Flexible/Hybrid Remote working)
- What do we offer?
- This role is hybrid / remote / flexible. We have two offices based in Leigh-on-Sea and there are facilities to work in either, but equally, we support working away from the office. More details can be discussed upon application.
- As an Employee Ownership Trust (EOT), all employees, no matter their level of seniority, own part of the business and have a significant say in its future.
- We offer 25 days of paid holiday a year and a company pension scheme.
- Salary is negotiable and will be discussed upon application.
- Above all else, we offer a supportive working environment where you will be encouraged in your own development and get to work with a fun group of people delivering the highest standard of legal advice and the best client service.
Please apply in writing with your CV to email@example.com with the heading: Private Client Solicitor Application.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.